Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God's Heart

[bible.jpg]  Matthew 18:14 "So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish."  God's Heart beats for the children of this world.  Read Matt 18:1-14.
5:00am came very early today!  My BlackBerry alarm went off, I stumbled out of bed and trying to get myself together, I came to the valley of decision.  I had a choice to make:  Head out for an early morning 20 minute cardio session or go back to bed.  I chose to hit the sheets.  I would soon discover that this was a providential decision...I quickly fell back asleep and dreamt that I was out with my family at a CEF event and there were children everywhere.  The children were having a great time but something just seemed different.  I then found myself at the home of one these little children visiting with the family.  I soon discovered that this was a family who on the outside seemed to have it all together, but on the inside, was falling apart.  I saw fighting, yelling, poverty and insecurity in this family.  All I wanted to do was give the child who was being mistreated a hug and reassure this young person of mine and God's love for them.  I awoke and instantly burst into tears...yeah, I cried.  I wept for the children of this world, who have no hope.  I am so thankful to be part of a ministry whose goal is to infuse hope into the lives of these little ones!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMCR4p5mSjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment